They get painful shots, poked in weird places, and often have to spend long periods of time being watched over by unfamiliar people. We get it.
Buy cheap viagra online next day delivery
But when this dog owner went to pick his pooch up from a vet visit, he was expecting to be greeted by an excited pup ready, willing, and eager to get the heck outta there. This is what he found instead:
“I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.”
On second thought, he may be a little miffed.
Not even the idea of dinner budged him from that carseat!
Viagra side effects percentage
It’s as if he’s saying, “I’ll be here while you go inside and really think about what you’ve done and how you can make it better.” I have a feeling more than a few trips to the park, bacon treats, and belly rubs are in his future.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/disappointed-dog/
Hardwood floors make an elegant statement in any home, but cleaning them is anything but pretty.
They scratch easily, dirt gets between the slats, and if you have pets, the smell from their messes is almost impossible to get rid of.
Where can you buy genuine viagra cheap
If you’re looking for a solution to one — or all — of your hardwood headaches, check out these simple tricks for cleaning, treating, and all-around saving your beautiful flooring.
1. Remove permanent marker from hardwood by spraying the spot with cologne!
You can also get marker stains off with a little toothpaste.
2. Get rid of dents by wetting the spot and dampening a cloth or paper towel. Rub and iron over the cloth on the spot in a circular motion, checking after a minute or two on the progress.
3. Get rid of creaky floors by dusting any noisy spots with baby powder.
4. Get rid of urine stains — and their nasty smells — by spraying the area with hydrogen peroxide.
5. Cut up an old wine cork and glue it to the bottom of your furniture. This will prevent scuffs and scratches when you move things around.
6. Rub walnuts into small scratches and watch them disappear before your eyes.
7. For more extensive marks, though, mix equal parts white vinegar with canola oil and rub it on the area.
8. For an all-natural floor cleaner, brew a few black tea bags and wipe your floors down with a rag that’s damp with the tea. Here’s why it works.
9. You can also make this DIY cleaner with just water, vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and some dish soap.
10. No matter how well you clean and polish your floors, they will start to fade. Bring them back to life by rubbing them down with some Old English lemon oil.
11. Literally erase scuff marks with the common school supply.
12. Get rid of tape residue on your hardwood floors with a mix of two tablespoons of baking soda and a quarter to a half teaspoon of water.
Spread the paste on the sticky area, let it dry, dampen a cloth with water and rub the spot clean.
13. Whatever you do, DON’T clean your hardwood floors with a soaking wet mop. A damp one with soap and water is better.
14. If you notice hairline cracks in the wood, don’t panic. Floors expand and contract during winter and summer months. Wait until the problem solves itself in warmer weather or speed up the process with a humidifier.
15. Finally, make your home a shoe-free zone. Have guests and family members check them at the door to prevent tracking dirt that then creates scratches and scuffs.
(via One Crazy House)
Canadian pharmacy cheap viagra deals
Hardwood floors might require a bit more upkeep than laminate flooring or tiles, but they’re totally worth it. And with these tricks, it doesn’t seem like such a pain to clean them anymore!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/hardwood-floor-cleaning/
How long does it take to get a viagra prescription
As a kid, I remember rousing games of hide-and-seek. I thought I was so good. Turns out, every time I went to hide, I chose the same spot. Yeah, it’s safe to say that my parents and brothers caught on quickly and just humored me most of the time.
Our pets probably have the same thought about their “genius” hiding spots…
1. The effort is there.
2. Ah, the classic hiding-under-your-brother situation.
3. “Can you give me a shove?”
4. This just makes me curious how he got down there…and how big the rest of him is!
5. Imagine getting dressed in the morning and finding this…
6. If it weren’t for the location…and the tail, he’d be pretty darn good at this hiding thing.
7. Really, it’s the enthusiasm that gave him up.
View post on imgur.com
8. I mean…he tried?
9. Weak attempt, Donut. I’m disappointed.
10. Where in the WORLD did Ferdinand go?
11. Even ferrets want to get in on the action.
12. “I can’t see you so you can’t see me, right?”
13. All he needs is a throw pillow and he’d be set.
14. She left two tiny (but obvious) clues.
15. Rex is…special.
16. On second thought, maybe there’s a theme here.
17. She needs a partner in crime to zip her up.
18. I think Pasha may just be trying to hide from another bath.
19. Okay, this little oinker definitely got help building that pillow fort. Unfair advantage!
20. I don’t think she gets it, but I’m totally cool with that.
21. He’s just glad you found him so he can get more belly rubs.
Well, friends, we can’t all be as good as this cat. Good luck finding him.
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/hide-and-seek-pets/
Cheapest generic viagra uk
Coming up with a name for your furry new friend is no easy task. Just like human babies, their name will influence how they make friends at the park, are introduced to new people, and overall…their personality.
Okay, well, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but our fur babies are part of the family!
Buy viagra in england
Regardless of how much thought you did or didn’t put into your cutie’s name (I have a whole story for my Mila), these little ones have names that might just rival their ridiculously adorable looks.
1. “Cooper…Special Agent Dale Cooper.”
2. I think Dobby is definitely fitting here.
3. Everyone, say hello to Stache.
4. Thor rules with his mighty adorable eyes.
5. I could actually eat Mochi right up.
6. Okay, so Dracula isn’t your usual “cute,” but this guy is changing the rules.
7. “That’s MISTER Samuel L. Barkson to you, sir.”
8. A pug named Poncho? Stop it. Stop it right now.
9. I just fell in love with Daisy Mae. If you didn’t, you have no soul.
10. This regal boy took some hikers on a quest — they dubbed him Gandalf.
11. Yuki, you cutie.
12. Miso is the most beautiful cat I’ve ever laid eyes on.
13. “Hi! I’m Reese. Hi there. Hi!”
14. You wouldn’t guess it, but Gizmo is a girl.
15. Braille was born without eyes, but she’s the apple of ours.
16. Fudge is just as sweet as his namesake.
17. And Monroe? Well, she’s quite the flirt.
18. Barnaby has reached peak relaxation levels.
19. “I have a pot bellied pig named Bacon, so this is my new pug Eggs…” Appropriate.
20. My childhood dreams just came true…this is Dancer!
21. “Found this guy hiding in my wife’s car. We named him Dipstick.” I’m in love.
22. Rescue Helicopter was named by a three-year-old.
Man, I wish I had a cool name like Rescue Helicopter!
What did you name your fur baby? Share it with us in the comments!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/cute-animal-names/
The residents of Fort McMurray have lost just about everything because of the unpredictable wildfires in the northeastern part of Alberta, Canada.
They fled their homes and jobs…some even had to leave their precious pets behind. But that doesn’t mean their fates were sealed. On the contrary, rescue organizations in the region have banded together to rescue as many pets from abandoned homes as possible. While hundreds of pets — from dogs to hamsters — have found temporary residence in shelters, the fire is still on the move.
That means everyone up north, including the rescued pets, are in danger.
That’s where amazing airlines are stepping in to help.
Companies like WestJet, Suncor Energy, and Canadian North are running evacuation flights from Fort McMurray to southern parts of Canada.
While normally, there’d be a limit on the number of pets allowed on flights — and restrictions on how they’re transported — the flight crews are forgoing the rules.
Dogs, cats, turtles…they’ve been flying in coach along with everyone else in an effort to evacuate as many pets as possible on each flight.
Passengers have been happy to share the plane with a few furry seat-mates. Everyone is well aware that they’re just looking to find a safe haven, too.
Some are able to bring their own pets aboard, while other animals are unaccompanied, hoping to be reunited with their families when they touch down.
What a wonderful way to help out all those in need — from the furry to the spikey!
(via Huffington Post, Calgary Metro)
If you’d like to do your part, you can contribute to the Calgary Humane Society or the Fort McMurray SPCA. For those who were affected by the wildfires and had to leave their fur babies behind, you can fill out a form notifying authorities.
We’re praying for all those in the Fort McMurray region. Stay safe and we hope everyone is reunited with their loved ones soon!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/pet-evacuation/